Situated on the outskirts of Lech, the luxury hotel Kristiania is run by Olympic ski champion, Othmar Schneider and his family. They pride themselves on providing a friendly, welcoming environment and a high level of service and attention to detail, all within sophisticated and elegant surroundings.
The Kristiania enjoys wonderful views of mountains and the neighbouring village, particularly from the hotel’s spacious terrace. It features no less than two superb restaurants: the à la carte Kristiania and the more laidback Kaminzimmer. The lounge bar is the ideal place to relax with a glass of wine, with its relaxed ambience only heightened by the tinkling of the Steinway grand piano in the corner. Meanwhile, the hotel’s wine cellar houses a huge collection of 7000 bottles, which include a few classics.
Guests can unwind after a long day on the mountain by making full use of the hotel’s wellness centre, which features a whirlpool, aromatherapy sauna and a range of relaxing health and beauty treatments.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Carefully selected contemporary artworks and antiques set new standards of living, whilst still linking back to the traditional Alpine heritage.
3 x Single Rooms
4 x Twin Rooms
2 x Queen-sized Double Rooms
6 x King-sized Double Rooms
6 x Junior Suites
1 x Twin bedded Junior Suite
5 x One Bedroom Suites
1 x Deluxe Suite
1 x Two Bedroom Penthouse Suite
Connecting rooms and balconies on request.
Features IncludedAll En-suite / Private Facilities Bar Wine Cellar Spa Massage Room Sauna / Steam Room Access Whirlpool Bed & Breakfast Sun Terrace Families Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove Gym Health & Beauty Centre Parking Nearby Bus Stop Restaurant Bathrobes Cot Hire Childcare Available DVD Player Hairdryer Internet Access (wireless) Laundry Facilities / Service Mini Bar Minibus Service Private driving service Safety Deposit Box Single Room/s Available Ski Guiding Service Telephone Towel/s provided TV
- 8 minute's walk from the main resort centre. Bus stop directly opposite the hotel.
- 2 restaurants. Gourmet and Vegetarian menus available.
N.B. Gentlemen are politely asked to wear a jacket for evening service in the à la carte restaurant. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners are strictly Black Tie.
- Bar and Sun Terrace.
- Wine Cellar.
- Spa on site, housing a whirlpool, sauna, and relaxation and massage rooms. Open daily between 2pm and 8pm. Spa treatments are available at an additional charge. Please enquire for details.
- Outdoor gym with cross-country ski run to the picturesque Zugertal valley. A selection of cross-country skis/snow shoes are available.
- Conference facilities available.
- All rooms complete with TV and DVD player, telephone, safety deposit box, minibar and WiFi.
- Bathrooms complete with towels, luxury bathrobes and slippers, hairdryers, and toiletries.
- Rooms available from 3pm on the arrival day, and must be vacated by 12 midday on the departure day.
- Babysitting service available. Rates on request.
- Reserved garage parking available at an additional charge (£13 per day). No parking space available at front of hotel.
- Hotel chauffeur service available. Rates on request.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service available. Rates on request.
- Dogs permitted at an additional charge. Well-behaved dogs are welcome in all rooms and are allowed into the lounge, but not the dining areas.
- A local tourist tax will be charged by the hotel.
Special Services also available at an additional charge. (Rates on request);
- Limousine and Minibus transfers.
- Helicopter transfers.
- Ski Concierge service to assist guests in booking their lift passes, equipment hire (with storage by the pistes), and lessons.
- Private, Ski Guiding service.
- Nanny Service and special children’s services; inc. child-friendly menus, highchairs, buggies, baby toiletries, nappies, bottles and bottle sterilisers, and baby monitors.
- Private, in-room Spa service and Bath Butler.
- Personal exercise coach, including Yoga tuition.
- Picnic, Deer and Wildlife Watching, and Horse-drawn sleigh excursions.
Price shown is per person, per week; based on a week-long, Half Board stay in a standard Double/Twin room.
Bed & Breakfast and Superior room/suite options are available.
Special Offer Packages available. Please enquire for details.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Sauna / Steam Room Access
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Laundry Facilities / Service