Hotel Alpes Hotel du Pralong
Located by the Pralong slope above Courchevel 1850, the Alpes Hotel du Pralong is ideal for those looking for luxury and relaxation. Guests can make the most of the hotel's beautiful interiors, where comfort and peace of mind meet in a warm and intimate atmosphere.
The hotel offers a total of 65 sumptuous bedrooms and suites, all tastefully decorated with wood furniture, soft fabrics and traditional tones. Located away from the bustling town centre, guests can enjoy peace and quiet along with outstanding service levels from the Pralong's dedicated concierge and room service.
Accessing the 600km of pistes across the 3 Valleys couldn’t be easier, with the lift within easy reach. After long days out on the slopes, relax by the fire in the beautiful Piano Bar and select from many of the vintage Armagnacs on offer.
The welcoming, elegant restaurant is ideal for your evening meals, and there’s a piste-facing terrace for sunny days. For those keen to venture further afield, the hotel runs a resort shuttle service between 7am and 12pm.
Facilities in the property include the largest swimming pool in resort, a Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and Sauna.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Standard Room 20m²: Double/Twin with valley view.
Superior Room 28m²: Double/Twin with valley view.
Deluxe Room 30m²: Double/Twin with piste view and south-facing balcony.
Suite 60m²: Double with piste view and south-facing balcony.
South-East Apartment Suite 76m²: Two bedroom quad with forest view.
Features IncludedGym Bar Bathrobes Half Board Boot Warmer Computer Facilities DVD Player Families Flat Screen TV Hairdryer Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove WIFI Massage Room Mini Bar Minibus Service Parking Restaurant Safety Deposit Box Sauna / Steam Room Access Ski &/or Boot Room Ski In/Out Spa Swimming Pool Access Towel/s provided
- FREE WiFi.
- Spa on site, housing a swimming pool, sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi. Massage and physiotherapy sessions available.
- Room Service available.
- Rooms equipped with flat-screen TV and DVD player, safety deposit box, mini-bar and FREE WiFi.
- Bathrooms complete with towels, bathrobes, toiletries, and hairdryers.
- Concierge, Valet and Baggage services available.
- Ski room (with heated boot rack) and boutique, with in-hotel fitting service.
- Garage, with covered parking available at an additional charge (£27 per day).
- 2 seminar/meeting rooms available with a capacity of 30 and 40 persons respectively. Audio-visual equipment available on request.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the hotel.
- Pets may be welcomed at the hotel on request only. Please call for details.
- Bar and additional restaurant services, spa treatments, taxi services, parking, lift passes, ski hire and ski school available at an additional charge.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on 2 guests sharing a Standard room, with Half-Board catering (Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner). Drinks are not included in the Half-Board catering.
Full Board options are available at an additional charge Supplements apply for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve dinner.
Superior rooms and suites are available at an additional charge. Please call for further details.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Sauna / Steam Room Access
Swimming Pool Access