Chalet Blanchot Lodge
The Blanchot Lodge is a luxury ski-in/ski-out property that offers easy access to the world's largest ski area. Situated in the exclusive Courchevel 1650 within the Vanoise National Park, the location of this ski chalet is unbeatable.
The Blanchot can accommodate up to 12 guests in total – 10 guests across its five en suite bedrooms and a further two people on a mezzanine level. The interior of the chalet is stylish yet comfortable, with wooden floors, antique furniture, cashmere fabrics and modern appliances combining to create a feeling of complete comfort and luxury.
After a long day on the slopes, guests can unwind in the Hammam or perhaps relax in the outdoor hot tub, which provides incredible panoramic mountain views. Guests at Blanchot Lodge are also able to use the spa at the nearby Hotel Le Portetta, which has a sauna and Hammam and also provides a range of massage and beauty treatments.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Relaxation area, with loungers, Hammam, shower, and 2 x separate WCs.
Ski and Boot room.
3 x Double rooms with en suite bath and WC.
1 X Twin room (beds end-to-end) with en suite shower and WC.
1 x Master Double room with en suite bath, shower and WC.
Open-plan living/dining area with fireplace.
Balcony with outdoor hot tub.
2 x separate WCs.
1 x Twin (2 separate single beds).
Features IncludedAll En-suite / Private Facilities Bar Bed & Breakfast Catering available Cot Hire DVD Player Families Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove Flat Screen TV Games Console Hairdryer Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access Laundry Facilities / Service Parking Networked Hi Fi system Private driving service Safety Deposit Box Satellite / Cable Channels Sauna / Steam Room Access Ski &/or Boot Room (Heated) Ski In/Out Sun Terrace Towel/s provided WIFI
- Welcome Champagne reception.
- Outdoor Hot tub.
- Hamman and Relaxation area in Lodge. Access to spa at Hotel Le Portetta, housing a sauna and Hammam. Massage and beauty treatments available at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski and heated boot room.
- Sound-system throughout.
- Beds made with Egyptian cotton linens and changed mid-week. Safety deposit box in each room.
- Bathrooms complete with towels, hairdryers and toiletries.
- Sky TV and DVD Player.
- Sony Playstation 2 with games.
- Books, games and toys available.
- Baby cot, linen, highchair, and bath available on request.
- Garage with covered parking. Space for 1 car. Additional parking available on heated drive.
- Chauffeur service – 8.30am-6.30pm (evening service on request only).
- Housekeeping service – daily cleaning and turndown service.
- Concierge service.
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning service at an additional charge.
- Helicopter/Airport transfers arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the Lodge.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on the full cost of the property being split by the maximum number of occupants (12 pax). The property must be taken for sole use and reductions do not apply for under-occupancy.
The price is inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (buffet/continental breakfast) as well as a dedicated Lodge Staff service (chalet manager, housekeeper, chauffeur, and chef where applicable).
Half Board options are available at an additional charge.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access
Laundry Facilities / Service
Satellite / Cable Channels
Sauna / Steam Room Access