Chalet Chamois Lodge
The Chamois Lodge is a luxury ski in/ski out property with direct access to the world's largest ski area. It’s situated in the exclusive Courchevel 1650 with stunning views across the French Alps.
The lodge has a huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a large roaring log fire as its centrepiece. It can accommodate up to 14 guests and can expand to include the chalet Petite Marmotte too.
The Chamois has an outdoor hot tub, which is ideal for taking in all those stunning panoramic views of the mountains. It also has its own sauna and relaxation area for guests to unwind in after a long day on the slopes, but guests are also welcome at nearby Hotel Le Portetta’s spa, which offers relaxation and beauty treatments.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Sauna, Jet Shower and Relaxation area.
2 x Double rooms with en suite bath and WC, and access to balcony.
2 x Double rooms with en suite shower and WC, and access to balcony.
2 x Twin rooms with en suite bath and WC.
Master Double room with en suite shower and WC, and access to balcony.
Open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, with open log fireplace and access to balcony.
1 x Twin (2 separate single beds).
Features IncludedAll En-suite / Private Facilities Bed & Breakfast Bathrobes Catering available Computer Facilities Cot Hire DVD Player Families Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove Flat Screen TV Games Console Hairdryer Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access Laundry Facilities / Service Parking Private driving service Safety Deposit Box Satellite / Cable Channels Sauna / Steam Room Access Ski &/or Boot Room (Heated) Ski In/Out Sun Terrace Towel/s provided WIFI
- Welcome Champagne reception.
- Outdoor Hot tub.
- Sauna, Jet Shower and Relaxation area in Lodge. Access to spa at Hotel Le Portetta, housing a sauna and Hammam. Massage and beauty treatments available at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski and heated boot room.
- Beds made with Egyptian cotton linens and changed mid-week. Safety deposit box in each room.
- Bathrooms complete with towels, bathrobes, hairdryers and toiletries.
- Sky TV and DVD Player.
- BOSE sound system.
- Sony Playstation 2 with games.
- Access to Sony Vaio laptop.
- Books, games and toys available.
- Baby cot, linen, highchair, and bath available on request.
- Garage with covered parking. Space for 2 cars. Additional parking available on heated drive.
- Chauffeur service – 8.30am-6.30pm (evening service on request only).
- Housekeeping service – daily cleaning and turndown service.
- Concierge service.
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning service at an additional charge.
- Helicopter/Airport transfers arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the Lodge.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on the full cost of the property being split by the maximum number of occupants (16 pax). The property must be taken for sole use and reductions do not apply for under-occupancy.
The price is inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (buffet/continental breakfast) as well as a dedicated Lodge Staff service (chalet manager, housekeeper, chauffeur, and chef where applicable).
Half Board options are available at an additional charge.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access
Laundry Facilities / Service
Satellite / Cable Channels
Sauna / Steam Room Access