Chalet Marmotte Lodge
The Chamois Lodge sits in the exclusive Courchevel 1650. It’s a charming ski in/ski out chalet offering luxury accommodation with direct access to the world’s largest ski area.
The Marmotte sleeps 8-10 guests but can also be booked alongside its sister lodge, the Petite Marmotte, to accommodate a further two people. The huge yet cosy open-plan living area features sumptuous sofas and a huge roaring log fire, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day of skiing.
The chalet has its own private sauna and relaxation area, as well as an outdoor hot tub from where guests can enjoy uninterrupted mountain views.
Guests staying at the Marmotte can also use the Hotel Le Portetta’s spa nearby, which offers relaxation and beauty treatments.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Ski and Boot room.
Sauna and Relaxation area.
2 x Double rooms with en suite bath and WC, and access to balcony.
Twin room with en suite bath and WC, and
access to balcony.
Separate balcony/terrace with outdoor hot tub.
Master Double room with en suite bath, shower and WC, and access to balcony.
Open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, with open log fireplace, and access to balcony.
Twin room (2 separate single beds).
Features IncludedAll En-suite / Private Facilities Bathrobes Bed & Breakfast Catering available Cot Hire DVD Player Families Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove Games Console Hairdryer Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access Laundry Facilities / Service Parking Safety Deposit Box Private driving service Satellite / Cable Channels Sauna / Steam Room Access Ski &/or Boot Room (Heated) Ski In/Out Sun Terrace Towel/s provided Flat Screen TV WIFI
- Welcome Champagne reception.
- Outdoor Hot tub.
- Sauna and Relaxation area in Lodge. Access to spa at Hotel Le Portetta, housing a sauna and Hammam. Massage and beauty treatments available at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski and heated boot room.
- Beds made with Egyptian cotton linens and changed mid-week. Safety deposit box in each room.
- Bathrooms complete with towels, bathrobes, hairdryers and toiletries.
- Sky TV and DVD Player.
- Sony Playstation 2 with games.
- Books, games and toys available.
- Baby cot, linen, highchair, and bath available on request.
- Outdoor parking available on heated drive.
- Chauffeur service – 8.30am-6.30pm (evening service on request only).
- Housekeeping service – daily cleaning and turndown service.
- Concierge service.
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning service at an additional charge.
- Helicopter/Airport transfers arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the Lodge.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on the full cost of the property being split by the maximum number of occupants (10 pax). The property must be taken for sole use and reductions do not apply for under-occupancy.
The price is inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (buffet/continental breakfast) as well as a dedicated Lodge Staff service (chalet manager, housekeeper, chauffeur, and chef where applicable).
Half Board options are available at an additional charge.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access
Laundry Facilities / Service
Satellite / Cable Channels
Sauna / Steam Room Access