Chalet Petite Marmotte Lodge
Situated within the Vanoise National Park in the exclusive area of Courchevel 1650, the Petite Marmotte Lodge is a romantic, luxury ski chalet offering ski-in/ski-out access to the world's largest ski area.
Sleeping just two guests on a cosy mezzanine level, with a private bathroom, kitchen and living area downstairs, the Petite Marmotte Lodge is ideal for those who are part of a larger group staying in one of its sister lodges, or a couple looking for a romantic ski getaway.
After a long day on the slopes, guests can unwind in the cosy lounge in front of the lodge’s wood-burning fire. Guests are also welcome to use the wellness centre of the Hotel Le Portetta nearby, which features a sauna and a Hammam, as well as offering massage and beauty treatments.
Chalet staff are always on hand at Petitie Marmotte to cater to guests’ every need, with housekeeping and a private driver service, as well as a chalet manager to assist with any additional requirements.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Open-plan living/dining area and kitchen, with wood burner.
Bathroom with shower and WC.
Features IncludedWIFI Satellite / Cable Channels Ski In/Out All En-suite / Private Facilities Bathrobes Bed & Breakfast DVD Player Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove Flat Screen TV Hairdryer iPOD Docking Station Private driving service Safety Deposit Box Sauna / Steam Room Access Towel/s provided
- Access to spa at Hotel Le Portetta, housing a sauna and Hammam. Massage and beauty treatments available at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Beds made with Egyptian cotton linens and changed mid-week. Safety deposit box in room.
- Bathroom complete with towels, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries.
- Sky TV and DVD Player.
- iPod Docking Station.
- Chauffeur service – 8.30am-6.30pm (evening service on request only).
- Housekeeping service – daily cleaning and turndown service.
- Concierge service.
- Helicopter/Airport transfers arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Ski lessons and guiding arranged at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the Lodge.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on the full cost of the property being split by the maximum number of occupants (2 pax). The property must be taken for sole use and reductions do not apply for under-occupancy.
The price is inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (buffet/continental breakfast) as well as a dedicated Lodge Staff service (chalet manager, housekeeper, chauffeur, and chef where applicable).
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details. Other supplements may apply.
Satellite / Cable Channels
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Sauna / Steam Room Access