Hotel Altiport Hotel
Located in a fabulous ski in / ski out position, this hotel is within easy reach of the Three Valleys ski area, avoiding with busy Chaudanne lift in the centre of Meribel, and within easy reach of the lively bars restaurants and shops in the centre of the resort. Guests at this hotel are in the ideal place to ski from first lift to last run.
The hotel itself offers classic Alpine charm, with wood cladding, a large, sunny terrace and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Timelessly elegant, with a stylish bar, excellent restaurants and a range of rooms from standard double rooms, to larger family suites, all boasting Savoyarde chic and all the amenities.
With excellent spa facilities available to all guests over the age of 16, including a Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, and massage area, this is the perfect place to unwind at the end of a challenging day on the slopes, soothing ski sore muscles.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
Chalet Room (25m², Sleeps 2 adults & 2 children): 1 x double room and 1 x attic room, private balcony with south-facing or forest view, private bathroom, separate WC, flat screen TV with Satellite channels, WiFi, and safety deposit box.
30 x Twin/Double Rooms.
Twin/Double Room (18m², Sleeps 2): Twin/Double with south-facing or forest view, private bathroom, separate WC, flat screen TV with Satellite channels, WiFi, and safety deposit box.
N.B. Chalet Rooms only suitable for 1 or 2 adults plus children up to 12 years.
Features IncludedAll En-suite / Private Facilities Bar Families Flat Screen TV Half Board Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access Parking Room Service Safety Deposit Box Satellite / Cable Channels Sauna / Steam Room Access Short Breaks Solarium Spa WIFI
- FREE WiFi.
- Spa on site, housing a sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi. Massage and beauty therapy treatments available. The Spa is open daily, from 2pm to 8pm.
- Outside terrace and solarium.
- Room Service available.
- Rooms equipped with flat-screen TV, safety deposit box, and FREE WiFi.
- Snowsports shop on site.
- Garage, with covered parking, available at an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Seminar/Conference room (25m²), suitable for 15 people. Includes WiFi, video projector, and paperboard. Day seminar packages available. Please call for details.
- A local tourist tax may be charged by the hotel.
- Pets may be welcomed at the hotel on request only. Please call for details.
Prices shown are per person, per week. This is based on 2 adult guests sharing a Chalet room, with Half-Board catering.*
Superior rooms and suites are available at an additional charge. Please call for further details.
Costs may be subject to change, based on changes in the exchange rate. Please call for further details.
*Half Board rates/catering based on a minimum 3 nights stay. Half Board child rates (-12 years) apply only to the 3rd person in Chalet Rooms and Suites. The Half Board child rate does not apply to double rooms. Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi Access
Satellite / Cable Channels
Sauna / Steam Room Access