Chalet Sainte Appolonnie
This chalet is located in Les Allues, which is approx 10 min from Meribel.
Chalet Sainte Appolonnie is a three-storey, traditional Savoyard chalet, incorporating the original 18th century beams and timbers into the design. It is located in the charming, medieval village of Les Allues.
The chalet is fully catered and discreetly managed by staff who live nearby. Their knowledge of all things local is an added bonus.
Whether you venture out onto the ski slopes everyday or are simply there to enjoy the views, the quality of your holiday will be first class.
This is a great place to enjoy, not only the resort of Meribel, but rural France at its absolute best.
Property Sold Out
No prices available
The bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms are stylish and cosy.
The south facing balconies have good views across the valley.
Features IncludedHairdryer Bathrobes All En-suite / Private Facilities Families Sauna / Steam Room Access TV VCR DVD Player Stereo Ski &/or Boot Room (Heated) Complimentary Local Shuttle Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove WIFI iPOD Docking Station Satellite / Cable Channels
A continental or full English breakfast and afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes or biscuits will be laid out for you.
* Warm Thai beef salad
* Seafood tartlet with red pepper coulis
* Mousse de canard with onion marmalade
* Pastry parcels filled with smoked haddock and leeks
* Spicy crab cakes with herb crème fraiche
* Mussels in a curry cream coating
* Poached Salmon on a seafood pancake with lemon & herb butter sauce
* Baked saddle of lamb with orange and a red currant glaze and rich port and rosemary sauce
* Fragrant swordfish with ginger and lemon grass with coconut rice
* Stir-fried pork fillet with mustard sauce
* Chicken panchetta & Brie en croute with a Madeira and red wine jus
* Pan-fried beef fillet with wild mushrooms and spinach & oyster sauce
* Apricot tart tatin
* Pear & Almond tart
* Luscious chocolate pudding with raspberries and fresh cream
* Tiramisu with coffee sauce
* Lemon tart with crème fraiche
On the staff day off, we will be delighted to recommend and book a local restaurant.
Please note: Whole chalet bookings only!
Chilled canapes and champagne will be served in front of the roaring log fire 6 evenings a week.
All towels, and a fluffy bathrobe for each guest
All drink including soft drinks, personally selected fine wines, and beer. Not spirits, but if you bring them with you, we’ll supply the mixers
Other supplements may apply.
All En-suite / Private Facilities
Sauna / Steam Room Access
Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
Satellite / Cable Channels